Be part of Melbourne's only Micro-Dairy!
Current positions available:
Butter & Yoghurt Operator - Urban Micro-Dairy
St David Dairy is Melbourne's only inner micro dairy, packaging milk, cream, cultured butter and yoghurt right in the heart of Fitzroy.
We are seeking a new team member working on the factory floor, specialising in the daily manufacture of our retail product range with a main focus on our butter & yogurt products.
We are looking for someone with a genuine a passion for food and creating beautiful artisan products as well as enthusiasm and commitment to help grow our business.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- reliable and punctual
- capable multitasker with a positive attitude
- impeccable attention to detail
- comfortable working within a small team
- willing to learn new tasks
- underpinning knowledge of personal and food hygiene.
- relevant knowledge and experience in the food industry
- Previous experience within the dairy industry favourable but not essential
- genuine love of dairy
The small and boutique nature of the business means that a good level of physical strength is required due to the manual nature of the work, often lifting 20kg buckets at a time.
The opportunity of a future Full-time position will also be given to the correct candidate.
If you feel you have the desired skills, passion and personality to fulfil this position, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter to - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org