Be part of Melbourne's only Micro-Dairy!
Current positions available:
Outbound Sales Representative
St David Dairy is Melbourne's only inner micro dairy, producing beautiful award winning fresh milk, yoghurts, cultured butter and cream right in the heart of Fitzroy.
We strive to produce dairy products the way they should be, by being conscious of our impact on the environment which requires us to use minimalist equipment and methods, by combining small scale processing, intricate attention to quality which offers respect for the entire product and process, from grass-to-glass.
We are looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects with the “Get the sale” attitude using various customer sales methods -door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc).
The person must have experience making direct sales and generating revenue and who can jump in and drive growth from day one and who will share the values for food origins, quality, ethics and sustainability as the business.
Responsibilities will include:
· Generate, profile and qualify new customers through outbound sales leads to the food service and retail market
· Deliver appropriate presentations on products
· Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
· Effectively communicating with CEO regarding accounts, competition, pipeline opportunities and business developments
· Develop rapport with appropriate customer team members on all accounts, communicating with them during service calls
· Meet sales targets
· Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
· You are the face of the company and must represent it above customer expectations and beliefs
· Proven work experience as a sales representative with a minimum of 3 years within the food industry
· Customer service attitude and follow-through
· A genuine knowledge of the Melbourne cafe scene, FMCG and/or dairy
· Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
· Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
· Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
· Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
· Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
· Have a competent level of skill with Microsoft Office, Accounting software, databases and CRM Systems
· Want the challenge of managing and contributing to the growth of the company's customer base
· Work location: Fitzroy, Victoria
· Full time: Mon-Fri
· Remuneration package: base, car allowance and $ incentive per new approved customer;
· Must have own vehicle;
· Clear KPI's;
· Excellent training and support;
· A fun and dynamic culture
We are a company that is focused on being ethical and sustainable, while being innovative and brand focused and we are looking for someone who has similar values, has a genuine passion for artisan foods, and understands that flexibility is the key in ensuring customers are always the priority in business
If you feel you have the desired skills, passion and personality to fulfil this position, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9415 7732 for a confidential discussion