Be part of Melbourne's only Micro-Dairy!
Current positions available:
CUSTOMER RELATIONS & MARKETING SPECIALIST
St David Dairy is Melbourne's only inner micro dairy, producing beautiful award winning fresh milk, yoghurts, cultured butter and cream right in the heart of Fitzroy.
We strive to produce dairy products the way they should be, by being conscious of our impact on the environment which requires us to use minimalist equipment and methods, by combining small scale processing, intricate attention to quality which offers respect for the entire product and process, from grass-to-glass.
We are looking for a new team member for this exciting and newly created position, who has exceptional customer service skills, fabulous communication skills and social media exposure. While the focus is within customer management, your marketing responsibilities will extend beyond the customer relations, allowing your creativity to come out and play. You will be responsible for creating and executing the company marketing activities for the online and offline platforms.
Responsibilities will include:
· Will manage the full customer management process
· Will follow up new customer enquiries,
· Will maintain and build on our existing customers,
· Will manage current customers in the order management process,
· Will regularly update customers on products, promotions and changes,
· Will make recommendations/and/or take corrective action to manage customer relations concerns,
· Will maintain the company CRM
· Will create and execute the company online and offline marketing activities such as-company newsletter, company brochures, company website, industry presentations, promotions and all social media outlets,
· Will proactively seek positive opportunities to leverage the company brand and profile to customers by building strong customer relationships and through social media,
· Will be the company point of contact for all customer and marketing related enquiries
· Qualifications in Communications/Marketing/Business or min 4-5 years proven customer relationship management experience
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Previous proven experience in social media, online advertising and content creation
· Technical proficiency in Wordpress, MailChimp and Google Apps are desirable
· Marketing communications experience (desirable but not essential)
· Confidence to use initiative and be forward thinking
· Strong office administrative skills
· Demonstrated experience with MS Word, MS Excel, Databases and related programs
• Working location: Fitzroy, Victoria
• Full time: Mon-Fri, 7am-3pm
• Salary Range: $50-60K
We are a company that is focused on being ethical and sustainable, while being innovative and brand focused and we are looking for someone who has similar values, has a genuine passion for artisan foods, and understands that flexibility is the key in ensuring customers are always the priority in business.
If you feel you have the desired skills, passion and personality to fulfil this position, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter to: Email: email@example.com or call 03 9415 7732 for a confidential discussion